Key Account Manager / MENA – DUBAI BASED
We are seeking a proven sales manager who will be responsible for the new business and generation of new business. The role requires a professional that can establish and build relationships with the companies and converting them into a local strategic partner. The ideal candidate is an articulate professional who can use his/her high-level skills to target potential new International business, develop new accounts and has extensive experience working with Cyber Security Professionals.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Prospect potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meeting, and indirect methods such as networking, social selling.
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales within the MENA territory
- Identify, develop and manage new strategic partnerships: Target top executives of global organizations, identify commercial opportunities & service synergies, build and present solutions, building solid relationships and negotiating contracts to a successful close.
- Become a Market Expert: In your correspondent area of expertise, work closely with the Information Security Executives to identify the cutting-edge partnerships that could take the value of our services to the next level.
This is a go-getter role that requires a self-motivated and driven professional who understands the regional business landscape.
We are only interested in a candidate that possesses a high degree of ambition, intelligence, and drive.
- Excellent lead generation
- Experienced in establishing new relationships Internationally through networking.
- Excellent knowledge on how to deal with gatekeepers
- Minimum %30 travelling around MENA region.
- Intelligent with strong business acumen
- Aggressive follow up skills to ensure that deadlines are met
- Experienced with Cyber Security Technologies and industries that would bring value to the MENA
- Experienced in SIEM, SOAR and Network Security Product sales
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales for min 5 years.
- Great negotiator & deal closer
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must. Arabic would be a plus.
ArcSight Administration Engineer
InfoSEC is looking for an Engineer who has strong ArcSight administration and implementation skills based in Dubai.
- Perform upgrades on the ArcSight components include the managers, databases, connectors and various appliances
- Arcsight Implemention experience is a must.
- Investigate technical issues related to ArcSight Infrastructure operations
- Review and interpret events generated by various components including firewalls, switches, application software, databases and operating systems
- Generate ad-hoc reports upon request from logger or manager
- Ensure all reports are completed and rerun where necessary
- Investigate and debug alerts
- Perform package migration
- Perform QA and Testing of Content
- Review configurations for potential security weaknesses.
- Develop ArcSight Content including rules, reports and dashboards
- Perform QA (Quality Assurance) function on content developed by other parties
- Develop new custom connectors to integrate site specific data
- Test and integrate ArcSight provided connectors
- Integrate ArcSight event actions into other Client systems
- Produce documentation on designs and content developed
- Provide expert technical support
- Educate clients on ArcSight usage and best practices.
- Minimum University/College degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science or Engineering preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of Information Security experience required; out of which an individual has worked in managing, administering ArcSight infrastructure for a minimum period of 2 years.
- Developing business rules, logic for a minimum period of 2 year
- Certification – ArcSight ESM Certified Security Administrator (ACSD) or Certification – ArcSight ESM Certified Security Analyst (AESA)
- Detailed knowledge of at least one operating system (prefer Windows and/or Linux)
- Experience in the operation and implementation of a large ArcSight Event Management System
- Experience in the development of ArcSight Content
- Experience in the configuration and management of ArcSight Appliances and flex/ custom connectors
- Detailed knowledge of firewalls and networking devices
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- High ethical standard